Thursday, November 02, 2006

NaBloPoMo

In support of NaNoWriMo*, I have signed up NaBloPoMo*. Instead of writing a novel in a month (those people are crazy), I will post a blog entry every day for a month. I have a few ideas, on what I can post, and will be stretching those out to cover 30 days. One of the major differences between the novel and blog posting is length. The NaNoWriMo wants a 50 000 word novel thats a lot of words, for the blog a simple picture will do, or just a couple of quick lines. If you except that 1 picture=1000 words if I post 2 pictures a day I will easily surpass the 50 000 (all though I don't think that counts as a novel.


*National Novel Writing Month and national Blog Posting Month-

Stashed with:

1 comment:

Wily Jeneric said...

Vicious doggy! Vicious doggy! Have you seen dooce.com? I think you should start dressing Keeper in various outfits and begin balancing things on his head.