Friday, November 10, 2006

IK is here!

I have seen several posts that have discussed the new IK - and finally the mail brought my issue. I have seen the preview on line but it is not the same as flipping through the pages. There are several sweaters in there that I like and I might put the Nantucket jacket by Norah Gaughan on my list, although I will make it with long sleeves. I find sleeves that end at the elbow annoying, it feels like they have been pushed up too far. There are a couple patterns with boat necks, which I don't care for. I still need to actually go through the issue.

Keeper loves chewing on rawhide bones, but I don't like letting him have them unless someone is around, as they can be a choking hazard. So today I bought him a Nylabone- he took it chewed it for about a minute then went and got his rawhide. I'll keep offering it to him and see if it he likes it. I think if it is the only thing in his crate he may use it.

Stashed with: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Jacket. I think I may have to put that on my lists of things to knit for myself.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute.

Sniff...Sniff...do I smell Knit-a-long? Of course, I will request to be in the novice group.

Anonymous said...

Keeper is a cool name for a dog..