Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Previous FO

To distract you from the fact that I have nothing to photograph. Here is a hat I made, in fact it was my first (and so far only) colourwork project. I just did this in February so it is not that long ago.

This is hat is very warm. Over the ears there is 4 layers of fabric (plus all the stranding). I thought it was great to learn stranding work with since it is lined you never have to worry about how big your floats are. (A more experienced blogger would have thought to take a picture of the inside of the hat.)


































Pattern: Sweedish Bubblemosa from School House Press
Yarn: Misti Alpaca worsted weight - 5 balls (yes this hat takes approxiamately 450 yrds
Needles: 3.5 mm (US Size 4)
Mods: I left out one motif, near the top. I don't think I would have had enough yarn without.




My face normally doesn't look this jaundice - honest.

No comments: