Friday, March 10, 2006

So I did it

I finally started a blog!! I am not promising a blog that will be updated often with beautiful comments on techniques, or a blog that entertains the masses and is given a book deal. I just thought I would start a blog for the amusement of myself and maybe my friends, since I can be horrible at correspondence.
Some of the things that I'll be discussing on this blog is my knitting, buying a house (and all the stuff that goes with that), I am also looking for a job but I think I'll keep info on that off of the blogsphere.
So that is what this blog will be all about. I do think I should find a pic of something that I am working on to put up. Maybe my Jaywalker in LL Shepard Sport colourway Iris, thanks to Grumperina for the wonderful pattern.


In interest of full disclosure, I should mention that I need a new digital camera. We have had this one for a couple of years, and have never been completely happy. I guess I'll add that to my wish list. The colours in the first photo are more similar to the actual yarn then in the second photo. (That is why I have the blurry photo). In both photos the purple looked magenta on the cameras LCD - so I never know what I am going to get until I download the photos to my computer.

No comments: