Saturday, March 11, 2006

More houses

So I looked at a couple more houses yesterday. Just a comment to anyone who is planning on selling their house. If you are on the phone when the potential buyer comes to the door. Get off the phone. Don't make them stand outside for 10 minutes. Since in that time, they will have a good opportunity to check the brick work, windows and foundation, and no matter what the photos of the inside are like, will walk away and not want to see the inside. So that is my little piece of advice.

Today back to look at one of the houses that I saw earlier in the week and my husband saw a couple of weeks ago. It is not perfect, but are houses ever really. It is the best house that either of us have seen.

Now onto to knitting content. I halfway done the heel flap on my Jaywalker. I forgot to mention yesterday that I am knitting these on 2.25 mm (US1) and added a picot edge instead of ribbing.


I am also working on Samus from Fall '05 Knitty. I am using Cascade 220, on a 5mm (US8) Addi Turbo. The body and one sleeve is done so here is the what I have done of the second sleeve. Hopefully before the weekend is done I can have this blocking, to sew up later.


No comments: