Monday, March 13, 2006


Here is the body of Samus blocking, I added waist shaping to the pattern and was happy after my second attempt. My first attempt I did the increases to quickly and so there was very little shaped area.

I finished the second sleeve on Samus, the sleeves are blocking before seaming and the addition of applied I-cord. I have to get a zipper this week so I can finish it up. I don't think the applied I cord should take much to finish. Although I probably shouldn't have said that out loud.

We decided to put an offer in on a house, I'll post more once we know whether it has been accepted or not. Our lawyer is away on vacation this week, so we postponed this morning on what we were going to do, we put in a clause that states that the offer is conditional on the laywer approving the contract.

It was such a beautiful day yesterday - t-shirt weather - but not today pouring rain and very dismal. Tomorrow snow!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

A bid on a house! Excellent. Now watch as your list of potential projects and projects on needles increases and the list of things completed stays the same. Good Luck!