Monday, September 18, 2006

New Look

As some of you have realized, the blog has a new look. If you didn't realize and you are reading this - I think you need your eyes examined. If there is anything looks wonky on your site let me know. I think I have the tweaking done but every browser different.
Sarah asked if the yarn photos are mine. - Nope they came with the template, that Yvonne designed. I was always thinking of doing some yarn photos but I am not that artistic.

Just a quick update on the Swallowtail shawl. It is moving along, as I know understand how the pattern repeats build on each other. That was my problem at the beginning I couldn't see what it was suppose to look like. Now I can tell if I miss a YO since the sts don't line up like they should. Here is where I am - I have done 12 (blue) of 14 repeats (lavender) of the Budding Lace Chart 2 - I have three more charts to go after this.According to the Shawl Calculator I am 38% finished (I thought I was much farther along). I guess that is why the ball of yarn is still so large. If there are no disasters I should be able to finish Chart 2 tonight.

Stashed with: , , , ,

1 comment:

Liz K. said...

The new blog design looks fantastic. I love the purple.