Thursday, December 20, 2007

A snow day

On the weekend we had some visitors – Toddler Jeneric dragged her parents over the border so she could play with Keeper and see massive amounts of snow.


The company allowed us plenty of time for knitting and game playing. (Jeneric has more pics on their site)

I finished these


(I almost didn’t get to photograph these as I had wrapped them up for Christmas before I thought of it)

Project specs:
Yarn: Opal purchased from Knitters Fair in colour 1253 - no name to the colour but I call it denim jacquard.
Needles: 2.75 mm
Pattern: ribbed sock pattern with an hourglass heel in garter stitch


I pulled out my cardigan to work on. I haven’t worked on this since I got back from my trip in November. Since I have decided to make it a bit wider across the back I wanted to compare the fronts and the back.


I was glad that I did



Remember when I had said that the front was coming out longer than I had planned. It turns out that happens when you don’t count properly. As Jenni said “that can’t be fixed by blocking” - the front will be ripped.



And old finished project that I finally got photos of

This is L in a Baby Kimono


Project Specs

Yarn: South West Trading Co bamboo in colour Tequila
Needles: 3.5mm
Pattern: Baby kimono from IK Summer '05
It fit him at one point- this was sent to him in the spring but due to a number of reasons I didn't get photos until now.

No comments: